Colors of Zanzibar Cancellation Policy
Rates – 2021/2022
Validity 01.01.2021 – 31.12.2022
Commission net and non-commissionable
Rates per person per tour
Taxes & fees Inclusive of VAT
Cancellation policy on safari, accommodations, tours and transfers. In case of any COVID-19 incident: 12-month voucher – based on availability
Tours & transfers Cancellations:
Day tours and Zanzibar transfers cancelled more than 24 hours before departure time can be fully refunded, with the exception of Chumbe Island, which is according to the islands terms and policies.
Tours and transfers cancelled less than 24 hours before departure are subject to a 100% cancellation penalty of full amount.
Rescheduling of the excursions, tours and transfers should be done before 24 hours.
Other cancellations (packages, safaris, accommodation):
Up to 1 month 0% No cancellation penalty
Up to 16 Days 50% Cancellation penalty of full amount
Less than 7 days 100% Cancellation penalty of full amount
No-show 100% Cancellation penalty of full amount
N.B Accommodation Cancellations will depend on Hotel and Resort policies.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day
of departure will not be refunded.
• No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure
regardless of circumstances.
• Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the
• Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot
be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Sending cancellation request
Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation request email (email@example.com) and travel service start date. We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days.
We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without email will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged.
In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveler check/cashiers check will be refunded via bank transfer. For refunds
processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
– For booking confirmation, a 35% down payment is required or provisional reservation might be
– Full payment / remaining balance of 65% needs to be settled 30days days prior to guests’ arrival.
– SWIFT Copy is required as proof of payment and bank charges needs to be paid by remitter.