We’re Here to Help
Are you interested in visiting Zanzibar during your next holiday? Are you a passport-holder from one of the countries that require a referral visa?
Check the list of countries below to see if you need to apply for a tourist visa before your arrival. If you do, simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page, and our professional travel consultant will reach out to start processing your visa immediately. At the same time, we’ll help you create your own personal itinerary according to your budget and wishes.
When entering Zanzibar, you’ll need the following documentation:
- A passport containing a blank visa page, that is valid for 6 months past the date that you will enter the country.
- Proposed travel dates. Visa application must be made minimum two weeks before the intended arrival to Zanzibar.
- All documents required for your next destination (i.e., return flight ticket).
- Fully filled visa form with a digital passport-size photo.
- Confirmed travel itinerary for the whole stay in Zanzibar from Colors of Zanzibar Ltd. All the travel services used while in Zanzibar (including accomodation, transfers and tours) has to be booked and paid through Colors of Zanzibar Ltd, who is responsible for the referral visa.
List of Countries Whose Nationals Require Referral Visa:
- Equatorial Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- Stateless persons or persons with refugee status
*Colors of Zanzibar does not guarantee any visa if the application is missing information or if the government revokes the visa for any issues related to the customer itself. Visas are given solely at the discretion of the Government of Zanzibar and Colors of Zanzibar works only as a referral agent.
Contact Us to Start Your Visa Process
We’ll connect you with our professional travel consultant and make sure everything is taken care of.