Explore Zanzibar through its beautiful nature & wildlife.
Are you done with lying on the beach all day? Join us for a hike!
Observe endemic species in their natural habitat.
Visit Ngezi Forest, the Biggest National Park on Pemba Island
Join us on a tour of Ngezi Forest and explore the biggest patch of tropical greenery located on the northwestern corner of Pemba. It is home to many endemic species and offers the opportunity for an amazing jungle experience. You can find monkeys, bush babies, fruit bats, butterflies, spice plants, and much, much more!
Book Your Ngezi Forest Tour
- 1 person 120 USD
- 2 people 140 USD (70 USD pp)
- 3 people 150 USD (50 USD pp)
- 4 people or more 40 USD pp
Private walking tour
- Transfers from Wete or Chake Chake
- Entrance fees
- Local park ranger as a guide
- 1.5-hour walk in the forest
- Transfer from other parts of Zanzibar
- Whole-day hike on request
Don’t forget to bring good walking shoes.
You can combine this tour with Vunawimbi Beach or Wete City Tour. If you’re coming from southern Pemba then you can combine with Mjini Ole Village Tour.